Talk given by Melinda Butterfield at “People Speak Out to Stop Racism, Poverty and World War III” at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church in Harlem, New York, Jan. 13.
Building a true anti-war movement here starts with poor and working people recognizing that the U.S. proxy war is not in our interests. But to be effective, the anti-war movement must be built on a foundation of solidarity with the people directly affected. The residents of Donbass and exiled Ukrainians have been completely written out of the U.S. narrative about the war.
- joran55 reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism
- joran55 liked this
- bandit1a liked this
- 50seagullsinatrenchcoat liked this
- torstenerikssonvt liked this
- ibrahimalbadriroleplay71 liked this
- furrymagicalgirllovelace liked this
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism posted this