A celebration of Jack Mundey (17 Oct 1929 – 10 May 2020) with speakers from Australia and Britain.
The fight for our planet needs to nurture radical hope and the strategic, political brilliance of the Green Bans movement and the leadership of Jack will hopefully help to inspire and lift the horizons of the unionists and community leaders gathered in Glasgow from around the world who are continuing the fight for climate justice.
Moderated by Camille Barbagallo, COP26 Coalition.
- Meredith Burgmann: author, organizer, activist.
- Sally McManus: Australian Council of Trade Unions.
- Judy Mundey: wife of Jack.
- Jeremy Corbyn: former leader of the British Labour Party.
- Sean Sweeney: coordinator of Trade Unions for Energy Democracy.
Part of the “People’s Summit for Climate Justice,” Glasgow, 8 November 2021.