By Scott Scheffer
On Sep. 15, Australia’s Prime Minister Scott Morrison, U.S. President Joe Biden, and Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain announced their new trilateral security agreement, AUKUS, and its first initiative — the delivery of a nuclear-powered submarine fleet for Australia. The deal is a dangerous escalation in the U.S.’s new Cold War against China.
- swords0827 liked this
- swords0827 reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism
- cameraandsickle liked this
- radioblueheart reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism
- radioblueheart liked this
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism posted this