Today, the international solidarity organization Friends of the Filipino People in Struggle (FFPS) made a call to action to take to the streets and condemn the Duterte government designating national democratic forces in the Philippines as terrorist.
Struggle-La Lucha is a proud supporter of the FFPS and we view these forces as people’s movements and individuals representing the aspirations of the Filipino people for genuine social and national liberation.
Comrades and allies in Baltimore hit the streets Aug. 26 to post informational flyers to raise consciousness about the Duterte regime, its abuses, and its connection to U.S. imperialism.
- totallybemused liked this
- then00breturns reblogged this from thekingdomofdong
- iloveethnicworld liked this
- jump-over-it liked this
- bhonn4eus liked this
- amberperez96 reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism
- thekingdomofdong reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism
- thekingdomofdong liked this
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism posted this