Working Class Struggles Against Climate Change: Union Stories From the Frontline
Part of the “Just Transition Hub” at the People’s Summit, Glasgow.
Introduction by Irene HongPing Shen (TUED), and Moderated by John Treat (TUED).
- Nella Pineda, New York State Nurses Association.
- Jackson Cullinane, Unite Scotland.
- Karine Granger, Conseil Supérieur de l’Energie, CGT (France).
- Rodolfo Kempf, The Argentine Workers’ Central Union (CTA-A).
- Silvia Luna Ramos, Technical and Professional Workers of Pemex (UNTyPP, Mexico).
- Ozzy Warwick, Oilfields Workers’ Trade Union of Trinidad and Tobago.
The Just Transition Hub was co-hosted by the Friends of the Earth Scotland, Just Transition Partnership, Platform, STUC, TUC and War on Want. Recorded 8 November 2021.